Finally! After almost three weeks of time spent, days and nights, now WPTidBits total redesign is completed. It is ready for all and herewith i am presenting the new features included in this website in a brief explanation.
Featuring Css3, HTML5 and Fluid & Responsive Design:
While still maintaining original layout, using previous layout as a reference, in this new theme we have selected simple design, minimalist colors and light background so that it is more eye catching and relaxing. If you are one of our frequent visitor, i believe you will see slight differences from previous design. What we included here in this new design are:
- border radius
- transition effect
- box shadow effect
- text shadow effect
- opacity effect
- RGBA color technique
- outline offset with inset for boxes
Using less categories, and depending more on tags to differ post identities
New categories such as:
- Webs – All world wide web related, tips, inspirations and news.
- Techies – General technical tips, tutorials, tools and news.
- Blog – Personal and general ramblings, updates and shares.
- Resources – Unique web and reality findings and resources on inspirations, useful stuffs, tips, tools and news.
- WordPress – All WordPress related tidbits, tips, tutorials, tools, designs, development and news.
Display switch feature in archives page giving more options for visitor to view whether using thumbnails or thumbnails with descriptions.
Fluid and responsive layout design which have been optimized for several main resolutions, more than 1024px, 980px, 650px and 480px minimum.Try change your screen resolution now!
Using WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast as main seo engine which also includes breadcrumbs on each page and post.
Embedding Mailchimp service for subscriber forms and newsletter, plus more social integrations.
Using contact form 7 as the official contact system
New login page design with captcha
- Post submission for visitors – Visitor’s submitted post will be part of the article included in this website
- Total use of html5 and CSS3 compliance – as most of current WordPress plugins and backends do not comply this
- Memberships and Guest authors (Backends of this website need to be redesign and user friendly if this feature happens)
- To be one of the most visited WordPress site on the net (Don’t know when will this happen but it’s possible to do right? )