It is cumbersome to sort out the best system for managing tasks among a plethora of task management tools. If ever you need to track down an ideal platform for a team to get together, then this is the ideal spot to check out.
In this discussion, we will walk through the best tools among the top tools to make it easier to choose. Utilize these tools to oversee tasks, plans for the day, and projects to get the best out of a team and the business as a whole.
Before we go over to the main part of our discussion, let us quickly have a quick overview of what task management refers to, why a task management tool is important, and what features to look out for.
Defining the term “Task Management”
Managing tasks is something beyond a work activity supervisor verifies as a part of the daily agenda! It’s a coordinated framework for recognizing, checking, and dealing with the work of an individual and a team. Managing tasks include:
- Tracking task progress
- Delegating work to colleagues
- Setting cutoff times
- Adjusting work plans
- and quite a lot more!
Why Do You Need A Task Management Tool?
1. It assists with getting work sorted
Collaboration is required on a lot of different work activities consistently whether be project work activities, HR exercises, social media posts, invoicing, and the list goes on. Such a tool helps in taking care of the entirety of that instead of writing things down on paper or preparing an Excel sheet.
2. It assists with people teaming up
As each task has a devoted space, it is simpler for a team to solidify data and work on things together. Additionally, as each appointee approaches the task space, help is available when required.
3. It assists with prioritizing the tasks
All tasks are not usually equivalent. Some need higher priority over others and hence the focus can be shifted based on the importance of tasks.
What To See In A Task Management Tool?
- Comprehensive Integrations – Does the tool integrate an assortment of applications like Bugsnag, Salesforce, Slack, Google Calendar, and so forth?
- Task Progress Tracking – Is it simple to see which stage in the task everybody is and an individual and a team doing with objectives? Can it be envisioned from multiple perspectives?
- Responsive Customer Support – Do the customer support executives offer fast reaction in event of any assistance?
- Ease of Use – Can it be utilized by novices and experts at the same time? Would it be embraced equally by technical and non-technical teams and can collaboration exist between teams?
- Intuitive Flexibility – Can it be utilized for a limitless number of utilization cases? Would it be able to execute task management for individual and team activities seamlessly?
- Frequent Updates and Upgrades – Is the team behind devoted to crushing bugs, dispatching new versions, and paying attention to the feedback?
Hera are 4 Best Task Management Tools You Should Try Once:
Here are the four best task management tools we recommend to oversee for completing work activities productively:
TaskOPad is one of the most ideal task management software as it highlights people overloaded with tasks, and so tasks are accordingly assigned to people with fewer tasks on hand. The workflow management within this task management tool is seamless since people know what others are doing.
Coordination hustles can simply be eliminated, with project dependencies resolved with the help of real-time chats. Moreover, it also offers a Kanban board that helps to visualize individual tasks and workflow, making it easier to look at what is going on, who is responsible, and where they have reached.
Team productivity can be tracked by checking individual performance based on work activities. The tools offer a 15-day free trial followed by the pricing of $1.49 each month and $2.49 each month.
Todoist is a task management tool that appears a breeze for some. It has a straightforward, nitty-gritty interface worked around an exemplary plan. This is incredible for people, however, they have as of late projected into teams and adjusted to independent company needs.
In Todoist, clients get recurring due dates, subtasks, priorities, and accessibility to iPhone, iPad, and Android. The premium version offers task names and updates, email notices, automatic reinforcements, and collaboration on work activities using email at $5/month per client.
Also Read : Seven Steps to an Effective IT Service Management
Any.do is an intriguing task management tool functioning as a daily agenda application. The tool identifies tasks in categories like today, tomorrow, and forthcoming, giving a quick outline of the tasks that need to be finished.
Not at all like other task management tools, Any.do likewise has an instinctive schedule to assist with perceiving how occasions and work activities fit together. This arrangement likewise put together tasks and channels the work process by due date or classification.
In Any.do clients, get a calendar, time to complete tasks, to-do list updates, daily organizer to sort out and focus on tasks, and accessibility to Android and iOS applications. The premium version offers unlimited connections, location-based updates, task coding to sort out your work, and customized repeating tasks at $2.99/month per client.
Things is another great task management tool and a critical differentiator for the tasks following programming to choose a central focus for every day. Things lay layers of tasks with remarks, work activities, and subtasks.
In Things, clients get calendar occasions; different spaces for different times of the day, section headings, checklists, and more. The tool is charged at a one-time charge of $49.99
How to Choose the Best Task Management Tool?
Reveal the list of work activities in the task management tool as accessible. That is clear from any Google search or a look at the usefulness part of such tools.
Here are the ideas to choose a tool appropriate for you:
- Try a free arrangement before you get it.
- Read the ratings and reviews of the tools.
- Check out the guide of how simple and easy to understand the tools are.